Welcome to :
GUILD XIII Forum
Guild Leader: KOUKI

Welcome to :
GUILD XIII Forum
Guild Leader: KOUKI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bjerk
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_vote_lcapROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_voting_barROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_vote_rcap 
LADYBOO
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_vote_lcapROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_voting_barROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_vote_rcap 
Kaishi
pHoOsY
ryzek05
Brisbane
MissMahinhin
Ampalaya
MaiCody
iane05
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Test mic 1..2..3...
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm by MeowDemz

» CNO love nyo sa XIII ^__^ wahehehehehe
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 am by LADYBOO

» Yzza LadyBoo tandem??? hmmm...
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 am by LADYBOO

» pra sa GL ntin na tambay...
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 am by LADYBOO

» ......................idol........................
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 am by pHoOsY

» NKAKATKOT KAU MG POST.. >_<
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm by pHoOsY

» Our Time Has Come... ^,....,^
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:25 am by pHoOsY

» What if...? GAME
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 am by pHoOsY

» SAPUL O SABLAY.........
ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 am by pHoOsY

Poll

ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..

Go down 
+2
Mythe
MaiCody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MaiCody
Hero
MaiCody

Karma Points : 100

ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. Empty
PostSubject: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:44 am

Guys game.. anu game plan ntin?

Eto kasi ung scenario..

Ung old Servers Torian and Silva + the iRohan dominated server Marea has plenty of level 99 characters already and most hae GODLY equips.. While we only have 80ish characters and good to so and so equips..

Nung nabasa ko ung mechanics.. sa regional elimination daw ggmitin ang rohan characters ng mga participants.. hndi pre-generated, sa regionals pa ata un.. so tingin nyo may pag-asa pa ba? sasali pa ba tayo? o makinood + EB nrin during RBW sa Baguio.. Very Happy

Last edited by MaiCody on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mythe
Guild Commander
Mythe

Karma Points : 1089

PostSubject: Re: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 am

MaiCody wrote:
Guys game.. anu game plan ntin?

Eto kasi ung scenario..

Ung old Servers Torian and Silva + the iRohan dominated server Marea has plenty of level 99 characters already and most hae GODLY equips.. While we only have 80ish characters and good to so and so equips..

Nung nabasa ko ung mechanics.. sa regional elimination daw ggmitin ang rohan characters ng mga participants.. hndi pre-generated, sa regionals pa ata un.. so tingin nyo may pag-asa pa ba? sasali pa ba tayo? o makinood + EB nrin during RBW sa Baguio.. Very Happy

Cods nabasa ko na pre-generated characters pati sa regionals. Saka I don't think gagawin ng LU na paglabanin yung mga ganun kasi sobrang unfair yun.
Back to top Go down
MaiCody
Hero
MaiCody

Karma Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 am

Quote :
V.TOURNAMENT MECHANICS – REGIONAL ELIMINATIONS
Pre-requisites:

Teams will be using their own characters during the tournament proper
Battles will be held online with GM’s officiating every match
The characters will be ported to the Akhma server during each regional leg
Teams who have existing characters in Akhma will no longer be ported
Ported characters will be deleted at the end of every match.
Character Limitations:

Characters belonging to a team should be at least level 50
Members of a particular team should belong to the same guild
Participating teams should have a maximum of 8 members
Only one class/job is allowed per team.
Example: 1 Templar and 1 Priest are allowed on the same team. However, 2 Templar’s or 2 Priests are not allowed. Same goes for other races and classes.

Guild Masters are allowed to join a particular team but they are not allowed to use Guild Skills
Item Limitations:

Guild Stones are not allowed to be used as well as guild skills
Teams are allowed to have 5 resurrection scrolls only for the WHOLE team. This item could be distributed to other members or to one member only according to the team’s discretion.
Champion’s armor is not allowed. Teams with champion’s armor equipped should remove the said item and should not use it until the end of the tournament.
Mounts are not allowed.
Fashion and other accessories are allowed. Characters using these items are responsible for ensuring that the durations of the said item will last for the remainder of the tournament.
Skill enhancement stones are allowed. Skills could be up to Level 7. Characters using these items are responsible for ensuring that the durations of the said item will last for the remainder of the tournament.
Stat enhancing items are allowed. Characters using these items are responsible for ensuring that the durations of the said item will last for the remainder of the tournament.
Potions used should be provided by the teams. GM’s will allow the restocking of normal potions such as Healing and Mana Potions. Potions that could not be bought in the sundries should be accumulated before the actual character porting.
Participants are forbidden to forge and/or refine any item during the tournament. Any forge/refine procedures should be done before the actual character porting.
Job change stones are not allowed. Character jobs/classes should be determined during the actual character porting. Job changing is not allowed during any part of the tournament.
Skill and Stat reset stones are not allowed during the tournament. Point’s allocations should be done before the actual character porting. And is not allowed during the tournament.
Character Porting
Check schedule for dates of line-up submission (previous line-up regional’s winners may be changed) and character copying.
No exceptions will be given to those who do not have the proper equipment/characters before this deadline.
Whatever the status of your character upon character copying shall remain and be used during the tourney. NO CLASS CHANGES ALLOWED.
Only the character, and his personal inventory (”5bags”) including the money on his character will be copied. Any items in storage will not be copied.
The same tournament rules and mechanics will apply. The Revenge phase will not be used and is not applicable for this part of the tournament.
The Top Blood War Regionals Grand Champion will battle it out against the TSB Scoring Champion for the Rohan Blood Wars 2009 Champion Title.

Yan ung nasa pinakadulo ng page eh.. Ewan ko ba may nabasa rin ako "Pre-generated characters will be used for the entire match." Hindi ko tuloy alam kung which is which.. pero sa pagkakaintindi ko.. bka sa eliminations ung Rohan characters kasi un ung nakalagay dun.. Pero unfair nga sa mga late naglaro at wala msyadung experience.. Sana nga pre-generated n lng all the way.. pra may pagasa tayo..
Back to top Go down
Brisbane
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Brisbane

Karma Points : 230

PostSubject: Re: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:36 pm

kung pre generated char. ang gagamitin talent + teamplay lng ang paiiralin nde PERA lol!
Back to top Go down
makoy
Hero
makoy

Karma Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 am

bump bounce
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

Karma Points : 669

PostSubject: Re: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Karma Points : 548

PostSubject: Re: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:17 pm

pati ba naman sa General Discussion>? XD
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

Karma Points : 669

PostSubject: Re: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Karma Points : 548

PostSubject: Re: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..   ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROHAN BLOOD WARS Discussion thread..
Page 1 of 1