Welcome to :
GUILD XIII Forum
Guild Leader: KOUKI

Welcome to :
GUILD XIII Forum
Guild Leader: KOUKI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bjerk
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_vote_lcapScout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_voting_barScout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_vote_rcap 
LADYBOO
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_vote_lcapScout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_voting_barScout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_vote_rcap 
Kaishi
pHoOsY
ryzek05
Brisbane
MissMahinhin
Ampalaya
MaiCody
iane05
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Test mic 1..2..3...
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm by MeowDemz

» CNO love nyo sa XIII ^__^ wahehehehehe
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 am by LADYBOO

» Yzza LadyBoo tandem??? hmmm...
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 am by LADYBOO

» pra sa GL ntin na tambay...
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 am by LADYBOO

» ......................idol........................
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 am by pHoOsY

» NKAKATKOT KAU MG POST.. >_<
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm by pHoOsY

» Our Time Has Come... ^,....,^
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:25 am by pHoOsY

» What if...? GAME
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 am by pHoOsY

» SAPUL O SABLAY.........
Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 am by pHoOsY

Poll

Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest

Go down 
+4
JeffRulze
Brisbane
ryzek05
LaLa21
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LaLa21
Hero
LaLa21

Karma Points : 64

Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest Empty
PostSubject: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:15 am

For all who wanted to take the Scout Quest, i decide to share this Quest Procedure(kahit Sa Google Ma search mo naman ito) here are the step

First Quest

Talk to quest starter Senecca in Kai non, take the scout quest
Go to gray dawn tower in ELF map. Find the statue, its in the middle of gray dawn tower.
Interact with the statue, then your quests updates.
Go back to the quest starter in kai non.
Second Quest

Receive the 2nd scout quest in kai non from Senecca.
He will give you a lvl 1 dagger.
Find a BERG boss, and kill it with the lvl 1 dagger.
(Berg boss locations: ahkma cave sword room, a litte east of Pine platu bindstone, monnt bloody hills f5)
Return to kai non to hand in the quest.
Third Quest

Receive the 3rd scout quest in kai non from Senecca. She wants you to find the felix box.
Go to black dragon sanctuary in Geizan Map. (Travel to pine plateu bindstone and head EAST to reach black dragon sanctuary)
When you are inside black dragon sanctuary, go straight follow the path.
When you reach the first split path, take the right path.
When you reach the second split path, take the right path.
Keep going forward and u will eventually come across a room with flame spites and some other mobs.
Inside that room you will find the felix box. Open the felix box.
Quest updated, go back to kai non senecca to end this quest.
(Side note: Be prepared before you enter black dragon sanctuary, get some lesser elixers or some friends to help you)
Fourth Quest

Get the 4th scout quest in kai non from senecca.Now shes want you to kill 15 mob to get 15 items.
Tele to pine plateau bindstone
Head west to shrouded mansion, and then continue heading west from shrouded mansion.
You will then come across a bunch of Morvols.
Kill 15 of them.
Go back to Kai non
Talk to Zhonat Rotus in kai non.
Zhonat rotus will give you another quest.
All you have to do for this quest is to go and talk to Senecca in kai non.
Quest finish, now you become a scout.

Go mga Boys Scout and Girl Scout

Last edited by LaLa21 on Wed May 27, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Simplewareinc.com
ryzek05
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
ryzek05

Karma Points : 241

PostSubject: DRAGON KNIGHT QUEST ^_^   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:56 am

So you’ve hit level 50 and the wait is over…
DK ba hanap mo ?? parang ako Donkey Kong wahhahaa Very Happy Very Happy

Not quite. Looks like you still have to do one more thing to become a Dragon Knight.

1. Start by going to the NPC Surbhar in Rev’Deca. He will ask you to seek out another NPC, Talia.

2. Talia is located at the Downstream of Shamar River bindstone.

3. She will ask you to find a Statue of a Wailing Dragon, which is located at the entrance of the Black Dragon Sanctuary.

4. After this, you need to speak with an NPC named Guliermo, located at the Dragon Eyes bindstone.

5. Head back to Surbhar for the next part of the quest. He will ask you to deliver “the Remnants to the Altar of the Late King”, which is located at Ferdinant’s Mausoleum.

6. After this, you will need to speak with Camila, an NPC located at the Caronia’s Tomb bindstone.

7. Camila will give you a quest where you need to get 3 items, one after the other.

1x Sealed Red Blade - Dropped by Fire Drakes
1x Sealed Black Blade - Dropped by Black Drakes
1x Sealed Silver Blade - Dropped by Glacial Drakes

Note: These are also rare drops, so don’t expect them to fall after a single kill.

This is definately the hardest part of becoming a dragon knight.
- All these dragons are located deep within Caronia’s Tomb and you are expected to kill them in there.
- There are also a couple known locations outside of dungeons where you can find fire and black drakes.
- They are also located deep within the Black Dragon Sanctuary, which has a layout almost identical to Caronia’s Tomb.

If you have some friends who can party with you, or you’re very strong and have confidence in your abilities, you can head straight into Caronia’s Tomb and tear up some drakes. For the rest of you who probably aren’t as strong yet are still thinking of soloing this, I’ll go over where to find Fire / Black Drakes outside of the dungeons, which is the route I took when I did this quest. (However, I should say here that you’re going to have to go into the dungeons anyways to kill the glacial drakes, so you might as well suck it up and bear with going straight into the dungeons. Either that, or become stronger, because getting only the red and black sealed blades isn’t going to make you a DK, or even complete this part of the quest anyways).

There is one Fire Drake which spawns in Flame’s Cove. Its level 55 and surrounded by level 50 Flame Sprites but those shouldn’t be a problem.
Just kill the Fire Drake until you get the Sealed Red Blade. This took me 5 tries.

There are a whole bunch of Black Drakes which spawn in Myrtle Woods at D8. There are some tough monsters on the way there which are level 55+, but your mount should be able to run past them all. There is one Black Drake near the main road that spawns apart from the others, so there should be no problem dealing with it 1-on-1. Kill that sucker until he drops the Sealed Black Blade. This took me 4 tries.

Now for the Glacial Drakes.
Sorry, but as of this moment, I don’t know of any Glacial Drakes that are outside of dungeons. So for now, you are forced to head into Caronia’s Tomb or the BDS. I tried the BDS first, but did not make it. I wouldn’t recommend going there. Getting to the drakes isn’t a problem, but the drakes are in groups of 3-4 and are all stuffed into this tiny corridor. If you’re only level 50, they have montrous aggro on you and I found myself fighting 6 at a time (a combination of red and black drakes), also due to the fact it took me forever to kill each one so they would respawn faster than I could kill.

IMO, Caronia’s Tomb is much easier than BDS when you get to the drakes. They spawn in smaller groups and are much more spread out. You should only need to fight 2, maybe 3 at a time max, which is much more feasible than 6.

It just so happens the first group of Glacial Drakes you encounter in Caronia’s Tomb is a group of 2 and they are both seperated from other mobs at a corner of a hallway, just waiting for you to kill.

So go ahead and kill them until you get your Sealed Silver Blade. This took me 3 tries.

If you’ve made it here, then you’re done with the hard stuff. The rest is pretty smooth sailing.

8. Upon returning to Surbhar, he will tell you to speak with Bahadur, who is located in the palace of Rev’Deca.

9. Kill the boss, Adharmha.

Bahadur will ask you to obtain a Karbara’s Contract, which you get from killing a boss called Adharmha located in the Forest of Enlightenment at F4. She is a piece of cake, but does have the ability to stun you, so be careful anyways.

10. Report back to Bahadur and he will tell you to see Surbhar again.

11. Congrats! You are now a Dragon Knight.

Last edited by ryzek05 on Wed May 27, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mali eheheh)
Back to top Go down
Brisbane
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Brisbane

Karma Points : 230

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:33 pm

sa tingin ko DK ng pinaka mahirap na quest..

GLACIAL DRAKE! pakshet
Back to top Go down
JeffRulze
Pro
JeffRulze

Karma Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:41 pm

How about naman po yung sa Human.. Guardian..
Back to top Go down
http://jeffanda.i.ph
Predator
Hero
Predator

Karma Points : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:01 am

eto link for Guardian blow job.. este change job.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRB63ghMOQw <---- with cOoL background music pa yan.. mga wrapper este rapper ng Rohan lol!
Back to top Go down
JeffRulze
Pro
JeffRulze

Karma Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:21 pm

TY po Pred..

anong blow job? hahahaha..
Back to top Go down
http://jeffanda.i.ph
Predator
Hero
Predator

Karma Points : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:12 am

t
ypo typo .... Laughing
Back to top Go down
makoy
Hero
makoy

Karma Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 am

bump bounce
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

Karma Points : 669

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Karma Points : 548

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:12 pm

pati ba naman sa guides? hihihi
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

Karma Points : 669

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:49 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest   Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scout And Dragon Knight Job Quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  :: Category :: Rohan Guides, Hints and Tips-
Jump to: