Welcome to :
GUILD XIII Forum
Guild Leader: KOUKI

Welcome to :
GUILD XIII Forum
Guild Leader: KOUKI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bjerk
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_vote_lcapthis is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_voting_barthis is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_vote_rcap 
LADYBOO
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_vote_lcapthis is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_voting_barthis is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_vote_rcap 
Kaishi
pHoOsY
ryzek05
Brisbane
MissMahinhin
Ampalaya
MaiCody
iane05
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Test mic 1..2..3...
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm by MeowDemz

» CNO love nyo sa XIII ^__^ wahehehehehe
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 am by LADYBOO

» Yzza LadyBoo tandem??? hmmm...
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 am by LADYBOO

» pra sa GL ntin na tambay...
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 am by LADYBOO

» ......................idol........................
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 am by pHoOsY

» NKAKATKOT KAU MG POST.. >_<
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm by pHoOsY

» Our Time Has Come... ^,....,^
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:25 am by pHoOsY

» What if...? GAME
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 am by pHoOsY

» SAPUL O SABLAY.........
this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 am by pHoOsY

Poll

this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII

Go down 
+2
Bjerk
LADYBOO
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

Karma Points : 1611

this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII Empty
PostSubject: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 am

aucin na poh natin ang guild...sa lahat ng gus2ng maaus ang guild pls air you side...

para marinig nila tau....

pls REUNITE the GUILD...

yan poh ang panawagan ko sa lahat ng LOYALISTA ng GUILD.....
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

Karma Points : 669

this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm

HEART!!!
Back to top Go down
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:34 am

heart?
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:40 am

yup HEART!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:34 am

kung gs2 mo star ehh... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:39 am

nytnyt...lets unite
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:40 am

WOW... sarap ata maki unite... lets unite daw kami... Basketball
Back to top Go down
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:41 am

lahat not tau.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:41 am

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 am

kelangan mag start sa one muna bago makapadami.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:43 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:43 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 am

nyt na poh
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 am

naka ilang Good night na ko sayo??? Basketball
Back to top Go down
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 pm

mas marami mas masaya
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Hay pag ako kasama mo personal... nde mo sasabihin yan... hehe... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Karma Points : 548

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:45 pm

hihihi.

kaung 2 lang po sa topic na to? XD

how's the guild? hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 pm

ok lang naman cguro sila Basketball
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:39 pm

GOODD LUCK PO SA TSB!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:14 pm

good luck guys... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 pm

bawi bawi si kuya jake~
Back to top Go down
Bjerk
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
Bjerk

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:37 pm

practisado to ehh Very Happy Basketball
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:16 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LADYBOO
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor
LADYBOO

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 am

3 na tau now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII   this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is a signature campaign to REUNITE the GUILD***aucin napoh natin ang XIII
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next