Welcome to :
GUILD XIII Forum
Guild Leader: KOUKI

Welcome to :
GUILD XIII Forum
Guild Leader: KOUKI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Bjerk
About XIII Guild I_vote_lcapAbout XIII Guild I_voting_barAbout XIII Guild I_vote_rcap 
LADYBOO
About XIII Guild I_vote_lcapAbout XIII Guild I_voting_barAbout XIII Guild I_vote_rcap 
Kaishi
pHoOsY
ryzek05
Brisbane
MissMahinhin
Ampalaya
MaiCody
iane05
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Test mic 1..2..3...
About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm by MeowDemz

» CNO love nyo sa XIII ^__^ wahehehehehe
About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 am by LADYBOO

» Yzza LadyBoo tandem??? hmmm...
About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 am by LADYBOO

» pra sa GL ntin na tambay...
About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 am by LADYBOO

» ......................idol........................
About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 am by pHoOsY

» NKAKATKOT KAU MG POST.. >_<
About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm by pHoOsY

» Our Time Has Come... ^,....,^
About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:25 am by pHoOsY

» What if...? GAME
About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 am by pHoOsY

» SAPUL O SABLAY.........
About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 am by pHoOsY

Poll

About XIII Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
†REM†
Admin
†REM†

Karma Points : 1089

About XIII Guild Empty
PostSubject: About XIII Guild   About XIII Guild I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:14 pm

About XIII Guild ThirteenBlack5
XIII is founded by thirteen individuals who have decided to experience Rohan at its fullest by forming a guild that would advocate their collective beliefs. The guild seeks to form bonds between players form all parts of the country and promote friendship and camaraderie both in-game and in real life.

CODE XIII:

1. ABSOLUTELY no random PK'ing. Anyone caught doing so will be removed from the roster.
2. When PK’ed by a RPK'er, vengeance can be done with anyone.
3. When PK’ed by a member of XIII, report the person to the guild master, the commanders or other guild officers. An inquisition of the PK incident shall then be made. If the involved member cannot justify the PK, then he/she will be immediately removed from the roster.
4. Cooperation with each and everyone is a must.
5. Queries will be entertained by the GM or the officers directly if they have the time.
6. Vengeance must always be justified. Unreasonable acts of vengeance towards other players will not be tolerated.
7. Members will be accountable for their own actions. Those who act irresponsibly should be ready to face the consequences.
8. Always be respectful of other players.
9. No scamming of any kind.

10. Treat the guild as family.
11. Wars and such shall not be taken personally regardless of issues with members from other guilds. XIII will NOT KILL ON SITE just because one of the members has a personal conflict with a member of another guild.
12. The guild master and the officers shall take full responsibility of the actions of its members and will take the necessary steps to reprimand the members who have acted inappropriately.
13. Follow the twelve rules.

Guild Leader:
Kouki

Guild Roster:

-we all know who's in the guild or who's not-

Those who wish to join our guild are encouraged to do so. Just contact any of the XIII members so that arrangements can be made. Wink

ABOUT XIII guild board will be updated soon when our gm kouki have the time to edit this thread Wink
Back to top Go down
https://xiiiguild.forumotion.com

About XIII Guild
Page 1 of 1